Everyone at the Cardiac Inherited Disease Group (CIDG) would like to wish you and your family and whanau a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year to come.
2015 had been a wonderful year for CIDG for many reasons.
- We have published several research articles into international journals.
- We have our wonderful new website and we are reaching so many more people via social media.
- We have secured permanent funding for regional coordinators.
- Christchurch has held 2 joint cardiac genetic clinic’s
- We held our first public meeting in Auckland with amazing success
- CIDG members have presented at national and international conferences raising awareness around the world about inherited heart disease and the prevention of sudden death.
We look forward to many exciting things coming up in 2016
Stay safe over the holiday and remember:
- Make sure you have enough medication to last over the holiday period
- Take a summary of your medications if you are going away anywhere
- Stay sun safe – don’t get too hot, stay well hydrated
- Keep an eye on family members when they are swimming
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Have a lovely time with your loved ones